Monday, February 23, 2009

January 30th, 2009 #2: Music To My Ears

What is the best band I have ever seen live? When? and Where?

I would have to write about my top 3 choices, because they all mean something different to me.

1. Red Hot Chili Peppers and Jay-Z. 2002. Verizon Amphitheater. Charlotte, North Carolina
-I was a Jr. in high school, and had recently transferred to a private school in the south, I had NO friends until that night.

2. Dave Matthews, Trey Anastasio, and Tim Reynolds. 2005. Together, Live, Las Vegas, Nevada
-I had made plans to see a multi-day music festival in Vegas months in advance. One week before, I snapped my Fibula (lower leg) which cause me to view the concert in a wheel chair, from the FRONT ROW handicapped section.

3. Band of Horses. 2008. The filling station. Bozeman, Montana.
-This was one of the best live performances I have ever seen, it was prefect, and a great show for Bozeman.

No comments:

Post a Comment